The only way to make your wigs and extensions look great, is proper care. All the products that are manufactured by us are made using quality raw material. The wigs and extensions are made with human hair and special care needs to be given to them. The extensions need to be treated just like your natural hair, to maintain their optimal look and feel.
- To avoid entanglement, brush the extensions before washing them. It is recommended to use a soft brittle brush or a loop brush and tenderly begin at the ends of your hair and then proceed upwards.
- The use of a moisturising shampoo and conditioner is a must for nourishing and making your extensions last for a longer time. But keep in mind, not to apply conditioner where the extensions have been attached.
- Refrain from using hot water on the extensions, though using luke-warm water would be advisable.
- Make sure that you don’t rub, massage or twist the extensions after washing. To dry the extensions, pat dry and squeeze them gently.
- To keep the extensions away from knots and bed-heads while you sleep, try to keep them tied in a pony tail.
- For extensions that can be re-used, dry them comprehensively, wrap them in tissues and then store them. This helps in controlling the moisture level while they are in the box.
Following all the above hair care procedures will help you maintain the essence of the extensions and help them last for a longer time.
Lace Wig Black
Straight Hair Extensions
- All our products are made from 100% natural remy hair.
- We provide complete value for money.
- We offer tailor-made products keeping our customer’s need in mind.
- We stick to premium quality when it comes to raw material.
- “I got my hair extensions today and they are simply amazing. They feel so soft to touch that I just can’t keep my hands off them. Thanks a ton Trendy Natural Hair!”
Inayat, New Delhi
- “I received my clip in hair extensions from Trendy Natural Hair. The packaging is so pretty and the delivery was made within the promised time. I’m simply in love with the extensions... Thank you!”